For Residents in European Economic Area (EEA),
- 1. Introduction
By manifesting your consent to this policy, you explicitly agree with our processing your Personal Data in accordance with this policy.
- 2. Key Terms
- For the purposes of this policy:
“Personal Data” means any information that we hold about you from which you can be individually identified or identifiable, whether directly or indirectly.
“processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, use, disclosure, storage, amendment and destruction.
- 3. Categories of Information We Process/ Hold About you
3.1 The categories of Personal Data we process about you include name; email address; home address; telephone number; date of birth; sex; occupation; family structure; SNS account information; payment information; and IP address, Cookie and other online identifier
3.2 We ask you to provide Personal Data with us because we need such data for the purposes mentioned in 5 below. If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you (such as providing you with our goods or services).
- 4. The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
- We process your Personal Data based on your consent to this policy, which you may freely withdraw your consent at any time.
- 5. How Personal Data Is Used
- We process Personal Data for the following main purposes:
- (a) Providing services which you subscribed;
- (b) Shipping goods or gifts which you ordered or applied for;
- (c) Providing follow-up services to those who participated in our survey or campaign programs;
- (d) Providing information by postcard or email;
- (e) Improving or developing our online services; and
- (f) Performing services related to a ~ e above.
- 6. How We Share Your Personal Data
- We may share Personal Data to our third-party service providers to fulfil the purposes in 5 above.
- 7. When We Might Transfer Personal Data Overseas
- Personal Data may be transferred to and processed in a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Please note that such country may not have the same data protection laws as the EEA and may not afford many of the rights conferred upon you in the EEA. In that case, we will ensure that any such international transfers are made subject to appropriate and suitable safeguards as required by relevant laws
- 8. How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
- We only retain Personal Data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
- 9. Your Rights
- 9.1 You have the following rights:
- (a) You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. Also, in some circumstances, you may ask us to provide you or others you designate with Personal Data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- (b) You may also ask us to correct or delete information that is irrelevant or inaccurate.
- (c) In some circumstances, you may also have a right to ask us to restrict the processing of Personal Data or to object to the processing or transfer of Personal Data.
- (d) If you wish to raise a complaint about how we process your Personal Data, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
9.2 We may not be able to answer your request for a legally justified reason. In such case, we will explain the reasons to you.
9.3 If you want to make a request for Personal Data specified in the Section 9.1 or any questions about this policy or information we hold about you, please contact to the data controller below.
- 10. Contact to Data Controller
- Data Controller:
International Rights Department